If you are working from home, this magazine-style downloadable e-book might be just what you need.
It covers key things to consider such as:
- Your choice of environment
- How to set up your workspace
- Software and hardware
- Looking after your Mental and Physical Wellbeing
- How to maximise concentration and efficiency
- Time and Task Management: this section alone is worth double what you will pay for this book!
and much, much more. It’s deliberately not a long ‘waffly’ book, but it is packed with top tips for anyone who wants to (or has to) work from home for the first time.